Get a Green Card as an Individual of Extraordinary Ability! Download the "Alien of Extraordinary Ability package today!"
- Start Application immediately
- Avoid mistakes: Easy step-by-step instructions
- New and updated Immigration Forms included
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Secure Download (All information protected)
Form I-140 Immigrant Petition is for Individuals of Extraordinary Ability
The extraordinary ability category is offered for those immigrants with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, as demonstrated by a sustained national or international acclaimation and achievements recognized in the field through extensive documentation.
This applies to immigrants that have risen to the very top of their field. For example, if you received a major internationally recognized award, such as a Nobel Prize, you qualify for the extraordinary ability category. Other awards may also qualify if you can document that the award is in the same class as the Nobel Prize, such as a Pulitzer Prize, an Academy Award or an Olympic Medal. Since few people receive these types of awards, alternative evidence of extraordinary ability is also permitted. The type of evidence required to prove your extraordinary ability in your field is outlined in this e-book.
The majority of employment-based immigrants need to be sponsored by a specific employer who will file a labor certification on their behalf. If you qualify as an immigrant of extraordinary ability, you do not need a specific offer of employment in the U.S. You can file an immigrant petition yourself, without an employer to sponsor you.
Obtaining approval in the Extraordinary Ability category is highly wanted, since Extraordinary Ability beneficiaries may apply for a Green Card with no job offer from a U.S. employer and no labor certification!
The Form 1-140 Petition for individuals of Extraordinary Ability e-book will provide you with the help you need to avoid getting your petition rejected with common mistakes in filing form 1-140 petition.
- You will be ensured you understand when submitting the form I-140 petition you have written the correct information and submit your supporting documents in organized manner.
- You will be provided the most current edition of the form.
- You will be provided the information of which location to file your Form I-140 petition.
- You will understand the visa preference category.
- You will be guided on how to fill out the answers and check boxes.
- You will have a complete understanding of the form I-140 petition process.
The Alien of Extraordinary Ability e-book is a wise investment for people who need an easy-to-understand breakdown of this complicated requirement.
The Extraordinary Ability e-book includes:
- Qualifications and eligibility requirements;
- A detailed overview of the application process;
- A fillable Form I-140 and detailed guidance on how to complete the form accurately and completely;
- Instructions on how to apply for a Green Card when the Extraordinary Ability petition is approved;
- A petition support letter outline;
- Outline reference letters; and
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.