Get a Green Card as a Multi-National Managers or Executive
- Start Application immediately
- Avoid mistakes: Easy step-by-step instructions
- New and updated Immigration Forms included
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Secure Download (All information protected)
The Multinational Manager Green Card E-Book
Individuals who qualify as a multinational executive or manager in the employment-based, first preference category are not required to go through the costly and time-consuming labor certification process.
They do, however, have to meet other requirements, including providing an explanation and evidence that the employee will be employed in the U.S. in a managerial or executive capacity. The employer must clearly describe the duties to be performed and explain how the foreign national has been employed with the company in one of the past three years. The U.S. employer must also show that it has been doing business for at least one year and has the ability to page the employee's offered wage.
It is important to make sure that you meet all the requirements before applying for a Green Card in this category. Find out everything you need to know with this informative e-book!
This e-book contains:
- Eligibility Requirements
- A detailed overview of the application process
- All of the necessary application forms and step-by-step guidance on how to complete the forms accurately and completely