(Form I-129F) Do It Yourself Online Software Preparation Services
Price $199 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceBy the way, here’s something you should know before using our service. Read MoreIf you haven’t noticed yet, we are not A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT affiliated with ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. Customer service agents are not lawyers and will only answer questions regarding billing or our software. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!close
A K-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa issued to the fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States. The U.S. Citizen must petition on behalf of their future spouse with the USCIS. Once the foreign fiancé(e) receives the Fiancé(e) Visa, they must marry their U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days of entry into the United States, or leave the U.S. Once the couple marries, the foreign citizen can "adjust status" to receive their Green Card.
1. The U.S. citizen files a Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (Form I-129F) with the USCIS office that serves the area where he or she lives.
2. After USCIS approves the petition, USCIS notifies the U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where the fiancé(e) lives.
3. The fiancé(e) applies for a K-1 visa at the U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where he or she lives.
4. The fiancé(e) enters the United States with K-1 visa status and has 90 days to marry the U.S. citizen.
5. Following marriage, the K-1 visa holder changes status by applying for legal permanent residency (a Green Card).