This website is not affiliated with, owned, or operated by any government agency


Welcome back. Go to your forms.

I-129 - Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

I-129 - Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker

Click Download Now button to download this form

Purpose of Form

For employers to petition for a foreign national to come to the United States temporarily to perform services or labor, or to receive training, as an H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-1S, P-2, P-2S, P-3, P-3S, Q-1 or R-1 nonimmigrant worker. Employers may also use this form to request an extension of stay or change of status for a foreign worker as an E-1, E-2, or TN nonimmigrant.

Special Instructions


Download PDF Version

Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker


If you need help or have questions for customer service, contact us

Goto Top