In 2010, 60 million people from all over the globe visited the United States. With some of the most famous cities in the world like New York City, Hollywood and Las Vegas, many look forward to having the chance to walk through the sites they’ve so often seen in movies. The U.S. is happy to make visitor visas available. Tourism generates billions of dollars each year, providing for the millions of Americans who work in travel and tourism industries.
Being that major business affairs take place in the U.S. and being that the U.S. has one of the best healthcare professionals in the world, these are also often the reasons why many seek to stay in the U.S. for a temporary period.
What is the Visitor Visa?
The visitor visa is a necessary document for most foreign nationals who want to spend time in the United States for a short period of time. People traveling for business or for pleasure or medical treatment must apply for this nonimmigrant visa.
Types of Visitor Visas
Visitor Visa Documents
People who want to apply for any visitor visa must have a valid passport issued in their home country, and they must provide one (1) 2 x 2 passport-style photograph. In addition to these, applicants must provide the following documents, which will vary depending on individual circumstances:
- Documents that demonstrate what the reason for the trip is
- Documents that demonstrate that a person does not plan on staying in the U.S.
- Documents that demonstrate that a person has enough funds to pay for all expenses while in the U.S.
- Documents that demonstrate that a person has reasons to return to his home country after his temporary stay
- If seeking medical treatment, medical diagnosis, physician letters and proof of financial responsibility
What information is in the Visitor Visa?
Applying for the Visitor Visa
All documents and applications must be provided and presented correctly. The misrepresentation of information could cost a person the chance to ever get a visa. If a business trip or some form of medical treatment is crucial, this can be devastating.
Apply for a visitor visa with us! We will ensure that you are filling out all your forms and submitting your paperwork accurately.