US Immigration Update: On October 2, 2020 the U.S.C.I.S. will implement new increases for many Immigration applications and benefits. All applicants who want to apply for the following application types and benefits will see a dramatic increase in fees.

All applications postmarked on or after October 2, 2020 will cost you hundreds or thousands in extra fees. See the chart below to see the differences in the current vs new fees.

Current vs New Fee Increases

Form #Immigration ApplicationCurrent FeesNew FeesExtra Fees% Increase
N-400U.S. Citizenship$640$1,170$530+83%
I-130/I-485Family Green Cards$1,760$2,860$1,100+62%
I-751Petition to Remove Conditions$595$760$165+28%
I-765Employment Authorization (EAD) - (Non-DACA)$410$550$140+34%

Related Articles:
USCIS Significantly Increases Fees for US Citizenship, Green Cards and Visas applications


Mexico - Ciudad Juarez Field Office

Service Area

The Ciudad Juarez Sub Office has jurisdiction over immigration benefits in the Mexican States of Chihuahua and Durango.

Street Address
United States Consulate
Paseo de la Victoria #3650
2nd Floor
Partido Senecu, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Mailing Address from the US
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
PO Box 9896
El Paso, TX 79995
Mailing Address from Outside the US
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
C/O American Consulate General
Paseo de la Victoria #3650
2nd Floor
Partido Senecu, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico CP 32543
Express Mail Address
C/O American Consulate General
Paseo de la Victoria #3650
2nd Floor
Partido Senecu, Ciudad Juarez, Mexico CP 32543

Office Location

We are located within the new United States Consulate at the above address.

Hours of Operation

The office is open to the public Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The office is closed on most Mexican and American holidays.

Phone, Fax Numbers and E-mail


Please send e-mails to: cdj.uscis@dhs.gov

Visiting the office in person


An appointment is not necessary to visit the Ciudad Juarez Field Office during normal business hours. Walk-ins are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.

Public Transportation

Taxi is the best way to get to our office.

Parking & Handicap Accessibility

Accessibility for those with special needs is available.

Paying Fees

Fees for applications and petitions are listed on the Forms section of the USCIS website. The fees for all applications and petitions submitted to this office must be paid at the Consulate's Cashier window, with either U.S. dollars, Mexican pesos, U.S. Postal Money Orders, U.S. Treasury Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card. We do not recommend bringing large amounts of cash due to security concerns.


Immigration forms are available under the Forms section of the USCIS website.


For in-depth information about visas, please check the Visa Services section of the U.S. Department of State website. For additional information in Spanish, please click here.

Form I-130

U.S. citizens that reside in Mexico and are in possession of a Mexico Migration Form 2 or 3 (FM2/FM3) may file a Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130), by mail or in person at the above address.

Form N-400

U.S. immigration offices overseas do not accept or process Naturalization applications from U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs). See the Citizenship section of the USCIS website for Naturalization eligibility criteria and the proper filing procedures.

Form I-131 Parole

The Ciudad Juarez Field Office does not issue Humanitarian Parole. Individuals must apply for Humanitarian parole by submitting their applications to:

For US Postal Service (USPS) Deliveries:

USCIS Dallas Lockbox
PO Box 660865
Dallas, TX. 75266

For Express mail and courier deliveries:

Attn: HP
2501 S. State Hwy 121,
Business Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

Instructions on how to file an application for Humanitarian Parole are located on Form I-131 and in the Humanitarian Parole Section of the USCIS Website.

Form I-131 Re-entry

The Ciudad Juarez Sub-Office does not issue or extend Re-Entry Permits. Instructions on how to obtain or replace a re-entry permit are on the How Do I Get A Travel Document section of the USCIS website.

Transportation Boarding Letters

Lawful Permanent Residents of the U.S. who are not in possession of their Permanent Resident Cards (Green Card) and need a transportation boarding letter, should contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

Goto Top