Immigration Direct U.S. Immigration & Citizenship Form Services-Simplifying Immigration

Form I-94 Replacement (Form I-102)

  • Step-by-step guidance through your application
  • Personalized application forms and filing instructions
  • Live, U.S. based customer service
  • Save thousands on legal fees
  • Free Eligibility Quiz Included!

Use the Form NavigatorTM to complete your Form I-102, Application to Replace your Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record online. Our easy to use step-by-step system will provide you with everything you need to file your application with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly known as the INS).

Form I-102, Application to Replace Arrival/Departure Record

The Form I-94 controls how long you may remain in the U.S. and the terms under which you may remain. If you have lost or damaged your Form I-94, you may apply to replace it by filing Form I-102, Application for Replacement Arrival-Departure Document.

Eligibility Requirements

This application is appropriate for applicants in the following categories:

  • Applicants who are seeking to replace a lost, stolen or mutilated Form I-94 or I-94W;
  • Applicants who are seeking to replace a mutilated Form I-95; and Applicants who are seeking an initial Form I-94 and who intend to file Form I-102 at the same time as an application for an extension of stay or change of status.
  • Applicants who are seeking to correct an inaccurate Form I-94 or I-95 should not file this application on our site. If you are seeking to correct an inaccurate Form I-94 or I-95, submit your application at the local office having jurisdiction over where you are temporarily located.

The Process

Applications to replace a Form I-94/I-95 card are made on Form I-102. Processing times vary, but generally range from 2 to 5 months.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. Immigration Direct is not affiliated with the United States government, is not a law firm, and is not a substitute for an attorney or law firm. Immigration Direct does not provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations to its users about their possible legal rights, legal remedies, legal defenses, legal options or legal strategies, selection of forms, or answers to specific questions on forms. Customer support is for technical and billing issues. Customer support will not answer legal questions. All forms that can be completed online through Immigration Direct are available as blank forms with written instructions for free from the USCIS. Immigration Direct only provides self-help services at a user's direction. Communications between you and Immigration Direct are not protected by any privilege. Purchase price does not include application or filing fees that may be charged by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services or by any other agency. Please note that your access to and use of this site is subject to Immigration Direct's Terms of Use, which, by using this site, you are agreeing to.

The "Immigration Direct" mark and the "Simplifying Immigration" mark are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.

Copyright © 2007- Immigration Direct. All Rights Reserved.