Prepare Your USCIS Form I-539
Extend U.S. Visa with Form I-539
Application Package $105 + USCIS Filing Fees
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $105 (Government Fees not included )
Nonimmigrant visas allow many people to visit and work in the United States every year and come in many forms. However, all of these visas expire, which is why Form I-539 is available.
People in the United States on Nonimmigrant visas can make their stay longer or switch to another kind of nonimmigrant status using Form I-539.
Most forms of nonimmigrant visas can be extended or changed using Form I-539, including:
- A and A-3 visa holders and their immediate family members
- B-1 and B-2 visa holders
- F-1, M-1 and J-1 student visa holders
- G and G-5 visa holders and their immediate family members
- V visa holders and
- Dependents of CW-1, E, E-2, Australian Specialty Occupation Worker, H, L, O, P, R, and TN (TD) visa holders.
The USCIS suggests that nonimmigrants apply for extensions to their stays at least 45 days before the expiration date of their current visa, so apply today!