Prepare Your USCIS Form I-131
Application Package $245 + USCIS Filing Fees
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $245 (Government Fees not included )
What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
Who Should Apply
An Application for Travel Document is for people in a variety of circumstances to support reentry to the U.S. after temporary international travel:
- Lawful Permanent Residents who are applying for a Reentry Permit because they will be outside the U.S. for one year or more
- Individuals who need permission to travel while their Form I-485 is pending
Asylees and Refugees who are seeking to travel
Applications for a Reentry Permit
Applications must be made inside the U.S. In addition, the Lawful Permanent Resident must appear for a biometrics appointment before he or she can leave the country. The applicant may depart the U.S. after appearing for the biometrics appointment and pick up the travel document at a U.S. Consulate or DHS office overseas. Alternately, the applicant may choose to remain in the U.S. until the application is approved. Processing times vary, but generally range from three to six months. Reentry Permits are valid for two years and are not renewable, however an applicant may return to the U.S. to file another application. Generally, a Lawful Permanent Resident may spend almost six years outside of the U.S. and retain a Reentry Permit. A longer absence requires an application for a Special Immigrant (“returning resident”) visa.
Applications for Advance Parole
Applications may be filed at the same time as the Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident on Form I-485. They may also be filed at any time while the Form I-485 is pending. The Application for Advance Parole is filed with the same Service Center as the Form I-485. Applicants must wait for their application to be approved before departing the U.S. Processing times vary, but generally range from three to six months. The document isvalid for one year and must be renewed for travel outside the validity of the initial document.
Applications for a Refugee Travel Document
Applications must be made inside the U.S. The applicant may depart the U.S. before the application is approved and pick up the travel document at a U.S. Consulate or DHS office overseas. Alternately, the applicant may choose to remain in the U.S. until the application is approved. Processing times vary, but generally range from three to six months. The document is valid for one year and must be renewed for travel outside the validity of the initial document.