Prepare Your USCIS Form I-485
Adjustment of Status Application
Application Package $295 + USCIS Filing Fees
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $295 (Government Fees not included )
What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
Complete Form I-485 Adjustment of Status Online to Get Green Card
Individuals who are in the United States on an immigration visa will use Form I-485 adjustment of status application to obtain a green card (permanent residence) by filing with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Get a Green Card from Inside the United States Using Form I-485
A Form I-485 Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident is for applicants who are in the U.S. and are eligible to apply for a Green Card based on sponsorship by an employer or family member or based on holding asylee or refugee status. The application is made on Form I-485 (adjustment of status).
Eligibility Requirements for Form I-485
Applicants who are currently inside the U.S. and have an approved Immigrant Petition may be eligible to file an Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident. Unless an applicant is applying in a category for which visa numbers are always available, an applicant must have a “current” Priority Date in order to be eligible to file. Click here to start your Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident.
Applicants who are applying on the basis of their relationship with a U.S. citizen spouse, parent or child may be eligible to file the Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident at the same time that the Immigrant Petition is submitted. Click here to start the process.
Individuals who have held asylee or refugee status for one year or more may also be eligible to file the Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident. Click here to get started.
Applicants who are outside the U.S. are not eligible to file an Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident. Eligible applicants outside the U.S. may obtain Green Card status by applying for an Immigrant Visa at a U.S. consulate abroad.
The benefit of completing form I-485 application online is it reduces the risk of your adjustment of status application being rejected. Once you submit your accurately completed form I-485 application you will need to send the supporting documents and applicable fees to the designated USCIS address. If you are 79 years or older, you will not be charged a biometric fee. If you are filing this form on the basis of being admitted to the United States as a refugee, then you need not pay any filing fee.
Pass the U.S. Citizenship Test
When applying for U.S. Citizenship through naturalization, United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) does require a Citizenship test to be taken by all applicants. The Citizenship test will be based on the ability of reading, writing and speaking English, knowledge of American history and the government of the United States.