Prepare Your USCIS Form I-129F
Fiancé(e) K-1 Visa Application
Application Package $295 + USCIS Filing Fees
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $295 (Government Fees not included )
About the K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa
A K-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa issued to the fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States. The U.S. Citizen must petition on behalf of their future spouse with the USCIS. Once the foreign fiancé(e) receives the Fiancé(e) Visa, they must marry their U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days of entry into the United States, or leave the U.S. Once the couple marries, the foreign citizen can “adjust status” to receive their Green Card.
Who can file?
- U.S. citizens who want to bring a foreign fiancé(e) to the United States so that they can be married and live in the U.S.
- Fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens who will enter the United States and marry the U.S. citizen within 90 days
Overview of the K1 Fiancé(e) Visa Process
- The U.S. citizen files a Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (Form I-129F) with the USCIS office that serves the area where he or she lives.
- After USCIS approves the petition, USCIS notifies the U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where the fiancé(e) lives.
- The fiancé(e) applies for a K-1 visa at the U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where he or she lives.
- The fiancé(e) enters the United States with K-1 visa status and has 90 days to marry the U.S. citizen.
- Following marriage, the K-1 visa holder changes status by applying for legal permanent residency (a Green Card).