Prepare Your USCIS Form N-565
Replace Your Certificate of Citizenship
Application Package $285 + USCIS Filing Fees
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $285 (Government Fees not included )
What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
Replacing Your Naturalization or Citizenship Certificate Using Form N-565
You can use Form N-565 to apply for a replacement of Naturalization Certificate or Citizenship Certificate. A Certificate of Naturalization is a document issued by USCIS which proves that you obtained U.S. citizenship through naturalization. A Certificate of Citizenship is a document issued by USCIS that proves you obtained U.S. citizenship automatically after you were born or before you turned 18 years old. If you are claiming citizenship after birth but before you turned 18 years old, then you must meet the following criteria:
- You parent is a U.S. citizen;
- You are the biological child of a U.S. citizen parent;
- You were admitted to the U.S. as a permanent resident (green card holder); and
- You were living in the U.S. under the custody of your U.S. citizen parent before you turned 18 years old.
You can apply for a replacement Naturalization or Citizenship Certificate if your original certificate has been lost, destroyed or stolen. It may also be necessary to submit Form N-565 if your certificate’s current information is outdated or incorrect (i.e. your name has been legally changed through marriage or divorce).
Submitting Form N-565
If your certificate has been destroyed but is still in your possession, you must submit the damaged certificate with your application. All applicants must also submit two passport-style photos, with your name and A Number (if applicable) written lightly in pencil on the back. If you currently reside outside of the U.S., you must be willing to return to the U.S to obtain your certificate.
Pass the U.S. Citizenship Test
When applying for U.S. Citizenship through naturalization, United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) does require a Citizenship test to be taken by all applicants. The Citizenship test will be based on the ability of reading, writing and speaking English, knowledge of American history and the government of the United States.