Prepare Your USCIS Form I-94
Form I-94 Replacement (Form I-102)
Application Package $129 + USCIS Filing Fees
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $129 (Government Fees not included )
Use the Form NavigatorTM to complete your Form I-102, Application to Replace your Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record online. Our easy to use step-by-step system will provide you with everything you need to file your application with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly known as the INS).
Form I-102, Application to Replace Arrival/Departure Record
The Form I-94 controls how long you may remain in the U.S. and the terms under which you may remain. If you have lost or damaged your Form I-94, you may apply to replace it by filing Form I-102, Application for Replacement Arrival-Departure Document.
This application is appropriate for applicants in the following categories:
- Applicants who are seeking to replace a lost, stolen or mutilated Form I-94 or I-94W;
- Applicants who are seeking to replace a mutilated Form I-95; and Applicants who are seeking an initial Form I-94 and who intend to file Form I-102 at the same time as an application for an extension of stay or change of status.
- Applicants who are seeking to correct an inaccurate Form I-94 or I-95 should not file this application on our site. If you are seeking to correct an inaccurate Form I-94 or I-95, submit your application at the local office having jurisdiction over where you are temporarily located.
Applications to replace a Form I-94/I-95 card are made on Form I-102. Processing times vary, but generally range from 2 to 5 months.