Immigration Direct U.S. Immigration & Citizenship Form Services-Simplifying Immigration
green card renewal

Renovacion de la Tarjeta Verde (Formulario I-90)

  • Complete su solicitud en linea, en Español
  • Un guia que va con usted paso a paso a traves de cada pregunta
  • Presente su solicitud electronico, o de impresion y correo
  • ¡Incluye un test de calificación gratis!

Aunque el estatuto de residente permanente en si mismo no tiene fecha de vencimiento, Tarjetas Verdes (la documentacion oficial del estatus de residente permanente) debe ser renovada cada 10 años. Descuidar a renovar su tarjete verde puede hacer que sea dificil de realizar viajes al exterior o para probar su elegibilidad para trabajar en los EE.UU.

Los residentes permanentes renuevan sus tarjetas verdes cada 10 años utilizando el formulario I-90, Solicitud para reemplazar la tarjeta de residente permanente. El Formulario I-90 tambien puede ser usado para reemplazar una tarjeta verde que no se haya vencido.

Cuando se debe de presentar una solicitud para renovar la tarjeta verde (Formulario I-90)?

  • Dentro de los seis meses anterior de la fecha de vencimiento que aparece en su Tarjeta de Residencia. El Formulario I-90 no se puede presentar mas de seis meses de antelacion.
  • Si su tarjeta de residencia ha expirado, usted debe presentar el Formulario I-90 inmediatamente
  • Si usted tiene una version anterior de una tarjeta de residencia sin fecha de vencimiento, el USCIS le recomienda solicitar un reemplazo usando el formulario I-90

Reemplazar su Tarjeta de Residencia utilizando el Formulario I-90

Ademas de las renovaciones, el formulario i-90 tambien puede ser usado para reemplazar una tarjeta de residencia actual en las siguientes situaciones:

  • Su tarjeta se pierde o es robada
  • Su tarjeta fue mutilada o destruida
  • Su tarjeta tiene un error en ella (como un error de ortografia)
  • Su tarjeta nunca fue recibida
  • Su nombre ha cambiado
  • Si usted se hizo residente permanente antes de cumplir los 14 años de edad, se le requiere para reemplazar su tarjeta despues de su 14 cumpleaños

Immigration Learning Center

Immigration News

What you need to know about the Exchange Visitor Visa
Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:57 AM

The Exchange Visitor Program, or J-1 visa program, was implemented by the U...

Immigration reform advocates turn to grassroots movement strategy
Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:37 AM

A recent report from the U.S. Justice Department indicated the number of de...

More News

Instructional DVD

Learn How to Get a Green Card

Regularly: $199

Now Just: $60

Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice but general information on issues commonly encountered when dealing with immigration matters. Immigration Direct is not affiliated with the United States government, is not a law firm, and is not a substitute for an attorney or law firm. Immigration Direct does not provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations to its users about their possible legal rights, legal remedies, legal defenses, legal options or legal strategies, selection of forms, or answers to specific questions on forms. Immigration Direct only provides self-help services at a user's direction. Communications between you and Immigration Direct are not protected by any privilege. Purchase price does not include application or filing fees that may be charged by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services or by any other agency. Please note that your access to and use of this site is subject to Immigration Direct's Terms of Use, which, by using this site, you are agreeing to.

The "Immigration Direct" mark and the "Simplifying Immigration" mark are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.

Copyright © 2007- Immigration Direct. All Rights Reserved.