Prepare Your USCIS Form I-134
Affidavit of Support Application
Application Package $95 + USCIS Filing Fees
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $95 (Government Fees not included )
Filing an Affidavit of Support
The purpose of Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) is to affirm that a sponsor of a U.S. visa applicant can financially support the applicant while in the U.S. and that the foreign national will not become dependent on the U.S. government for financial support.
In sponsoring your friend or family member to visit the U.S. for a short period of time, either you as the sponsor or the visa applicant must show sufficient income or adequate financial means to support the applicant while in the U.S.
Initial evidence of sufficient income include:
- Copies of the sponsor’s three most recent years of tax returns. If the sponsor does not have copies of these records, he or she will need to provide an explanation as to why the tax returns were not filed. If the sponsor a filed joint tax return and are using only their own income to qualify to sponsor, then it will be required to submit copies of W-2s for the most recent three tax years.sponsor
- If the sponsor has other income sources such as members of household or dependents in order to reach the minimum income requirement, it will be required to include their federal income tax returns for the three most recent years. In using other income sources it will be required each person complete Form I-864a, which is a contract between the sponsor and household member.
- Proof of current employment or self-employment will need to be provided. Copies of recent pay stubs, or employment verification statement from the employer on company letterhead that states the start date of employment, work performed and current salary.
It is important to complete and include all the necessary supporting documents upon filing Form I-134 when it is submitted. Failure to completely fill out Form I-134 or not include the appropriate documents as supporting evidence could result in denial of the application.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may require the sponsor to provide additional information or evidence before approval of the Affidavit of Support.
Filing your Form I-134 online will ensure that the Affidavit of Support has been completed correctly.
Pass the U.S. Citizenship Test
When applying for U.S. Citizenship through naturalization, United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) does require a Citizenship test to be taken by all applicants. The Citizenship test will be based on the ability of reading, writing and speaking English, knowledge of American history and the government of the United States.