Adjustment of Status Explained

If you are dreaming of calling the United States home, the Adjustment of Status (AOS) process could be your key to unlocking permanent residency and even U.S. citizenship with all the benefits that come with it.

This guide explains everything you need to know about obtaining a Green Card through AOS. We’ll answer questions like: what is the Adjustment of Status? Am I eligible for AOS? How long does the AOS process take? What are the Adjustment of Status requirements, application steps, and more.

Whether you’re just starting your research or nearing the Green Card submission stage, this guide will be your roadmap to managing your Adjustment of Status application. Let’s get started!

What Is the Adjustment of Status?

AOS is a process that allows certain non-U.S. citizens who are now present in the U.S. to apply for lawful permanent residency (Green Card) without leaving the country. It allows you to transition your nonimmigrant visa status (like student, work, etc.) to permanent resident status.

To be eligible for AOS, you must have entered the United States legally and meet specific requirements based on your immigration category (more on this topic later).

One of the main advantages of Adjustment of Status is that it allows you to stay in the United States and potentially work while your application is being processed. This grants you greater flexibility and avoids the disruption of traveling abroad.

Another thing to know about AOS is that it is one of two main paths to obtaining a Green Card. The other option is consular processing, the procedure for those seeking permanent residency outside the United States. If you’re already in the U.S., AOS might be more convenient than traveling back to your home country for visa processing.

With Consular Processing, the U.S. consulate or embassy closest to your residence will handle your Green Card application. You must remain in your home country until they admit your application and issue your Green Card. While both Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing have distinct timelines, forms, supporting documents, and associated costs, the eligibility requirements for obtaining a Green Card typically remain the same.

While AOS offers a convenient pathway for those already within the U.S. borders, eligibility depends on your specific circumstances and immigration category.

How to Apply for Adjustment of Status: The Step-by-Step Guide

This section of our Adjustment of Status guide will show you the steps of obtaining an AOS (Green Card). First, we’ll explore the Adjustment of Status requirements. Not everyone qualifies; the AOS eligibility criteria depend on your immigration category. Then, we’ll break down the entire AOS process step-by-step. This includes gathering documents, filing the application form, and attending interviews. By the end of this section, you’ll be well-equipped to assess your eligibility and prepare for a smooth AOS application process. Let’s begin, shall we?

Step 1: Check Eligibility Criteria for Adjustment of Status

Obtaining a Green Card through AOS requires meeting specific admissibility criteria. This depends on your immigration category, so see the AOS eligibility below!

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card Through Family

Are you considering applying for an Adjustment of Status and a Green Card through a family member? Check this table to see if you qualify based on your relationship to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.

Adjustment of Status and Green Card Eligibility Through Family

U.S. citizen's immediate family member

U.S. citizen's other relatives

Green Card holder's family

Other special cases

Eligible Relationship


Unmarried child under 21

Parent (U.S. citizen child is at least 21)

Unmarried son or daughter (21 or older)

Married son or daughter

Brother or sister (U.S. citizen sibling is at least 21)


Unmarried child under 21

Unmarried son or daughter (21 or older)

Fiancé(e) of U.S. citizen (K-1 visa holder)

Child of fiancé(e) of U.S. citizen (K-2 visa holder)

Widow(er) of U.S. citizen (married at the time of death)

VAWA self-petitioner (victim of abuse by U.S. citizen/resident family member)

Abused spouse or child of U.S. citizen/resident

Abused parent of U.S. citizen

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card Through Employment

This table shows the main employment-based Green Card categories and their eligibility requirements. Review it to see if your current or prospective job might qualify you for Adjustment of Status through employment.

Adjustment of Status and Green Card Through Employment

Exceptional ability

Professional workers

Skilled Workers


Unskilled Workers


Preference Category & Visa Type

EB-1 (First Preference)
EB-1A: Extraordinary ability
EB-1B: Outstanding professors/researchers
EB-1C: Multinational managers/executives

EB-2 (Second Preference)
EB-2 NIW: National Interest Waiver
EB-2 PERM: Professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional ability

EB-3 (Third Preference)
EB-3 Skilled Workers

EB-3 (Third Preference)
EB-3 Professionals

EB-3 (Third Preference)
EB-3 Other workers (limited visas available)

EB-5 (Fifth Preference)
EB-5 Immigrant Investor


People with extraordinary talent in sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.

Outstanding professors, researchers, or multinational managers that meet specific criteria.

Holders of advanced degrees in professions requiring them.

People with exceptional abilities in STEM, arts, or business.

Workers seeking a national interest waiver (special exemption due to specific needs).

Workers in skilled trades require at least two years of experience or training, and a U.S. employer sponsors them with a certified labor certification.

Professionals with a U.S. bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in their field, sponsored by a U.S. employer with a certified labor certification.

Workers in unskilled labor positions (less than two years of training required), sponsored by a U.S. employer with a certified labor certification.

Investors actively investing (or in the process of investing) in a new U.S. business that creates at least ten qualifying jobs.

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card as a Special Immigrant

There are special Green Card categories for individuals in specific situations. Here’s an overview of some of these categories:

Adjustment of Status and Green Card Category

Religious worker

Juvenile special immigrant


International broadcaster

International organization/NATO employee


Affiliation with a religious denomination coming to the U.S. to work for a qualifying non-profit religious organization.

Unmarried minors in need of protection from the U.S. juvenile court system due to abuse, abandonment, or neglect by a parent.

Former translators or interpreters who worked for the U.S. government in Afghanistan or Iraq.
Iraqi nationals employed by or for the U.S. government in Iraq for at least one year after March 20, 2003.
Afghan nationals employed by the U.S. government or the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).

Media professionals coming to the U.S. to work for the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM) or a USAGM grantee.

Retired employees or officers of qualifying international organizations or NATO.
Family members of qualifying international organizations or NATO employees.

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card as an Asylee or Refugee

Gaining a Green Card through AOS is possible for people who have already been granted refugee or asylee status in the United States. Here is what you need to know:

Adjustment of Status and Green Card Category




People who were granted asylum status by USCIS or a relevant immigration court and have been physically present in the U.S. for at least one year since the grant.

People who were admitted to the U.S. with refugee status and have been physically present in the U.S. for at least one year since their admission.

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card as a Human Trafficking and Crime Victim

The U.S. recognizes the hardships faced by victims of crime and human trafficking. This is reflected in Green Card opportunities for those who have received specific visas due to their experiences.

Adjustment of Status and Green Card Category

Victims of human trafficking

Crime victims


Currently hold a valid T nonimmigrant visa issued to victims of human trafficking.

Currently hold a valid U nonimmigrant visa, issued to victims of certain qualifying crimes.

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card as an Abuse Victim

You can adjust your status and get a Green Card if a family member abuses you.

Adjustment of Status and Green Card Category

VAWA self-petitioner

Abused family member

Juvenile special immigrant

Cuban Adjustment Act beneficiaries

Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA)


Battery or extreme cruelty victims abused by a U.S. citizen spouse or lawful permanent resident parent.

Abused spouse (unmarried and no longer living with the abuser) of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.
Unmarried child under 21 who a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident parent has abused.
Abused parent of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21.

Unmarried child under 21 who needs the protection of the juvenile court system due to abuse, abandonment, or neglect by a parent and who has been granted SIJ status.

Abused spouse/child of a Cuban citizen (has specific requirements).

Abused spouse or child of an HRIFA Green Card holder (has specific requirements).

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card Through Other Programs

The U.S. offers Green Card opportunities through programs beyond the standard family and employment categories. Here’s an overview of some of these options:

Adjustment of Status and Green Card Program

Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness (LRIF)

Cuban Adjustment Act

Haitian Refugee Immigrant Fairness Act (HRIFA) Dependent

Lautenberg Parolee

Indochinese Parole Adjustment Act of 2000

American Indian born in Canada

A child born in the U.S. to a foreign diplomat

Section 13 (Diplomat)


Liberian nationals physically present in the U.S. since November 20, 2014.
Spouses, children under 21, or unmarried adult children of qualifying Liberian nationals.

People selected through the Department of State's annual Diversity Visa Lottery program.

Cuban natives/citizens.
Cuban natives or citizens' spouses or children (have specific requirements).

HRIFA Green Card holders' spouses or children.

People paroled into the U.S. under the Lautenberg Amendment program.

Natives or citizens of Vietnam, Cambodia, or Laos paroled into the U.S. before October 1, 1997, under specific programs.

People born in Canada with at least 50% American Indian blood, maintaining a primary residence in the U.S.

Individuals born in the U.S. to foreign diplomats stationed in the U.S. at the time of birth.

Former foreign diplomats or high-ranking officials stationed in the U.S. who cannot return to their home countries.

Eligibility for Adjustment of Status and Getting a Green Card Through Registration

Obtaining a Green Card through the registry is an option for those who have been living in the United States for a long time. This program allows undocumented immigrants or people with temporary immigration status to apply for lawful permanent residency, but only if they entered the U.S. before a specific date (currently January 1, 1972).

Adjustment of Status Requirements in a Nutshell

The first step is understanding if you fall under a Green Card category that allows Adjustment of Status. The most common categories are:

  • Family-based: This category applies to spouses, children, parents, and other close relatives of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.
  • Employment-based: This category is for individuals sponsored by a U.S. employer or those with exceptional skills and achievements that benefit the U.S. economy.
  • Others: This category encompasses individuals qualifying for Green Cards on humanitarian grounds, through the Diversity Visa Lottery program, or for other specific reasons, as seen in the tables above.

Your entry status is next on your Adjustment of Status requirements list. In most cases, you must have entered the United States using a valid visa or through the Visa Waiver Program. Additionally, most applicants must be lawful when initially filing for AOS, even if their visa expires during processing.

There is an exception for those applying through marriage to a U.S. citizen. In this scenario, Adjustment of Status is still an option even if you overstayed your visa, as long as your initial entry was lawful.

The third thing you need to manage is your AOS application requirements. Since we provide a step-by-step guide to adjusting status, we will discuss some details next. However, just for you to be clear, here are some requirements you cannot overlook or skip:

  • Be physically present in the United States.
  • Maintain a lawful immigration status (with some exceptions). 
  • Have an approved Form I-130: Alien Relative Petition or Form I-140: Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers, unless filing concurrently (more on this in a few moments).
  • Obtain a visa number for your Green Card application if you fall within a preference category. 
  • Maintain a valid marriage if you entered on a K-1 fiancé(e) visa
  • Wait at least one year if you entered as a refugee or asylum seeker
  • Demonstrate eligibility for Adjustment of Status under Section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

If you meet all these Adjustment of Status and Green Card eligibility criteria, you can move on to step 2 of the AOS application process.

Step 2: File the Correct Immigrant Form (USCIS Petition) for You or Someone Else

The second step in the Adjustment of Status application process often involves filing an immigrant petition for yourself or someone else. This submission establishes your eligibility for a Green Card based on a specific category.

Usually, someone else (a U.S. citizen – relative or employer) will file an immigrant petition for you. This is called “sponsoring” or “petitioning” for you. However, you may be eligible to file the petition in some specific situations.

Depending on your Green Card category, different petition forms are required. Let’s see the most common USCIS forms!

I-130 Form: Petition for Alien Relative

This is the most common petition used by family members of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents seeking Green Cards.

I-140 Form: Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker

This petition is used by individuals sponsored by a U.S. employer or those with exceptional skills and abilities benefiting the U.S. economy.

I-730 Form: Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition

This petition applies to certain relatives of refugees or asylum seekers seeking to join them in the U.S.

Form I-589: Asylum Application and Withholding of Removal

This form combines an application for asylum with a petition for those fleeing persecution in their home country.

There are other petition forms used for less common Green Card categories. These include:

  • Form I-360: For American Asians, widows(ers), or special immigrants.
  • Form I-526: For immigrant entrepreneurs investing in a U.S. business.
  • Form I-918: For victims of certain qualifying crimes seeking a U nonimmigrant visa, which can lead to a Green Card through AOS.
  • Form I-929: For qualifying family members of U-1 nonimmigrant visa holders (victims of human trafficking).

You must understand that most Green Card categories require an approved immigrant petition before filing Form I-485, the Green Card application itself. However, some categories allow for “concurrent filing.” This means you can submit both the petition and the application simultaneously or while the petition is still pending with USCIS.

Nevertheless, not all Green Card categories require an immigrant petition. For example, individuals applying under the Cuban Adjustment Act can proceed directly to the Green Card application stage. If you want more details on this topic, you must check the USCIS website for specific AOS requirements that apply to your situation.

Step 3: Check Your Visa Availability (Not Applicable to Everyone)

The concept of visa availability applies to specific Green Card categories. In simple terms, there might be a limited number of Green Cards issued each year for specific categories. If your category falls under this system, you must check for visa availability on the U.S. government’s Visa Bulletin before filing Form I-485, the Green Card application itself.

IMPORTANT! Not all Green Card categories are subject to visa availability limitations. For instance, immediate family members of U.S. citizens generally don’t face this requirement when they seek Adjustment of Status. You must research your Green Card category to understand if visa availability applies to you.

Step 4: Submit USCIS Form I-485 to Request Adjustment of Status and Green Card

This is the moment you’ve been waiting for! Suppose you’ve gone through the previous steps and are eligible to adjust your status in the U.S. (while having filed all the requested immigration petitions). In that case, you can now file Form I-485 to obtain permanent residence or adjust your status.

IMPORTANT! If you apply under Section 245(i) of the INA, you must submit both Form I-485 and Form I-485 Supplement A, specifically designed for this section.

For a more in-depth understanding of completing and submitting Form I-485, click the button below to access our resources and comprehensive instructions.

Step 5: Attend Your USCIS Appointment to Complete Your Adjustment of Status Application

Once your Green Card application (Form I-485) is submitted, USCIS will schedule a biometrics appointment, usually at a local Application Support Center. Then, you will get a letter from USCIS containing the date, time, and appointment location, so check the information carefully and arrive on time.

You’ll provide fingerprints, a photograph, and your signature during your ASC appointment for verification. USCIS uses these biometrics to confirm your identity and conduct essential background checks related to security.

IMPORTANT! Attending your scheduled biometrics appointment is mandatory! Failure to do so without notifying USCIS and requesting a reschedule can result in the denial of your Adjustment of Status application.

Step 6: Attend the Adjustment of Status Interview (May Be Required)

USCIS will assess your case to determine if an interview is necessary. If so, you’ll receive a notification with the date, time, and location. A USCIS officer will interview you under oath to verify the information in your I-485 form.

If you’re scheduled for an AOS interview, be well-prepared. Bring originals of all documentation submitted with your application, including passports, travel documents, and your Form I-94 (arrival/departure record) – regardless of their expiration status. Sometimes, your family member who sponsored you may also need to attend the interview.

Step 7: If USCIS Sends an RFE, Respond to It Timely

USCIS may request more information to process your Green Card application. This can happen if:

  • The required documents were missing from your initial submission.
  • Your submitted evidence has expired or needs updating.
  • USCIS needs additional details to decide on your eligibility.

If USCIS requests further evidence (via Form I-797: Notice of Action, namely Form I-797C – Request For Evidence), they’ll clearly outline what documents they need, where to send them, and the deadline for your response. Failing to respond promptly to an RFE can result in denying your Green Card application, so ensure you have everything ready. You can also take your Adjustment of Status case to an immigration lawyer or immigration consulting firm to get help in preparing your RFE.

Step 8: Track Your AOS Application Status

Once you’ve submitted your Green Card application (Form I-485), you can monitor its progress in two main ways:

Online Green Card Case Status Check

Visit the USCIS website and use their online tool to track your case status. You’ll need your receipt or Alien Registration Number (A-Number) to access this feature.

USCIS Contact Center

Call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283 for information on your Adjustment of Status application progress. If you have a hearing impairment, a TTY service is available at 1-800-767-1833. When calling, be prepared to provide your receipt number, A-Number, name, and date of birth to identify your case with the USCIS representative.

IMPORTANT! Leaving the U.S. during the Adjustment of Status process can be risky, as USCIS might consider it an abandonment of your Green Card application. To prevent this, apply for an “advance parole” document. This travel authorization allows you to travel internationally and return to the U.S. without jeopardizing your pending Green Card application process.

Step 9: Get Your Decision (And Hopefully, Your Green Card)

USCIS will tell you what they decided about your Green Card through the AOS application via a written notice mailed to your address on file.

If they approve your application, you’ll typically receive two separate mailings. The first will be the admission letter, followed by your actual Green Card a short while later.

In the case of a denial, the decision notice will explain the reasons behind the rejection and outline your appeal options (if any). Generally, appeals for denied Adjustment of Status applications are not allowed. However, you might still be eligible to file a motion to reopen or reconsider the decision. Both appeals and motions are submitted using USCIS Form I-290B.

Step 10: You Adjusted Your Status and Now Have a Green Card

Receiving your Green Card in the mail marks a significant achievement in your U.S. immigration journey. This document grants you valuable rights and opens doors to future opportunities. Here’s a closer look at what comes after you adjust your status and become a legal U.S. permanent resident!

Whether you followed the marriage Green Card or employment path or took the road to adjustment of status for parents, you now have legal authorization to live and work anywhere in the United States. The status adjustment eliminates the restrictions you might have faced with your previous temporary immigration status.

Moreover, with permanent resident status, traveling abroad and returning to the U.S. becomes significantly easier. You won’t need special permission to re-enter as long as your Green Card remains valid. To do so, you need to renew your Green Card periodically by following specific instructions.

IMPORTANT! If you obtained an Adjustment of Status through marriage within the past two years, you’ll receive a conditional Green Card. This temporary Green Card is valid for two years. To remove the conditional status and obtain a standard 10-year Green Card, you must file I-751: Petition to Remove Conditions before the two-year period ends.

Consider U.S. Citizenship

Depending on the category through which you obtained your Green Card, you could apply for U.S. citizenship and become an American after meeting specific requirements. The general eligibility criteria for naturalization typically involve:

  • Holding your Green Card for a designated minimum period (usually between 3 and 5 years).
  • Maintaining a clean criminal record, free from any serious offenses.
  • Demonstrating financial responsibility by paying all required taxes.
  • Limiting absences from the U.S. and obtaining a reentry permit if necessary for extended stays abroad.

How Long Does Adjustment of Status Take? The AOS Timeline

If you think things move fast regarding your Adjustment of Status application, you should think again and be patient.

The timeframe for obtaining a Green Card through Adjustment of Status can vary significantly. Several factors influence the processing AOS timeline, making it a unique experience for each applicant.

The average processing time for the I-130 form (petition for family members) is between 13 and 20 months, and the average processing time for Form I-140 (petition for foreign workers) is about 6 months. The average I-485 form (Adjustment of Status Application) processing time is between 13 and 21 months. It’s safe to say that it can take years until you receive a positive response from USCIS regarding your adjusted status.

The Adjustment of Status processing times can also vary depending on the USCIS office location where you submit your application. USCIS publishes processing times specific to each office, so check the timeframe for your local office for the most accurate estimate. Let’s see some examples!

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa to AOS Transition

The timeline can be longer than anticipated for those who entered the U.S. on a K-1 fiancé(e) visa and are now applying for a Green Card through AOS. While current processing times for AOS applications themselves can go up to 23 months, obtaining the K-1 visa itself can take an additional 13 months on average, even if the processing time for Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (I-129F) at the Nebraska Service Center is 8.5 months. This can significantly extend the total wait time.

Marriage-Based AOS

Currently, processing times for AOS applications based on marriage to a U.S. citizen range from 10 to 23 months. If you’re married to a lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder), expect a slightly longer wait, depending on your location and specific situation. For example, if you are the spouse of a U.S. citizen going through the I-130 form, you will have to wait for an average of 14 months for USCIS to process your application sent to a processing center. 

Things get easier afterward, as USCIS will likely send your Green Card by mail 30 days after everything is approved.

How Much Does Adjustment of Status Cost? Understanding the AOS Filing Fee and Its Components

First, there is no singular AOS filing fee, such as “pay now, get your Green Card in two years” type of thing. Getting your Green Card through AOS involves several application fees.

Form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) Costs

This petition, typically filed by a U.S. citizen or green card holder sponsoring you, usually costs $675 if they file on paper or $625 if they file online.

Form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker) Costs

If you’re applying under a different Adjustment of status category, like a Green Card through employment, the petitioner must pay $715 plus additional fees (if necessary).

Adjustment of Status Application Fee (Form I-485) Costs

Once your initial petition is approved, you must file Form I-485, the Green Card application. Most applicants’ current general filing fee for Adjustment of Status petitions is $1,440 (with some exceptions and fee waivers, if applicable).

For example, suppose you’re under 14 years old and submit your Adjustment of Status application (Form I-485) concurrently with the I-485 application filed by one of your parents. In that case, you must budget a $950 AOS application fee. On the other hand, if you are a refugee or asylee, you won’t pay anything for I-485.

The 90-Day Rule: Avoiding Misrepresentation Concerns for Adjustment of Status

The 90-day rule is a policy implemented by USCIS to assess potential misrepresentation of intentions among applicants seeking Adjustment of Status to become permanent residents.

In English, this means the following: 

Many temporary visas, such as F-1 student visas or B1/B2 tourist visas, are issued assuming the visitor has no intention of staying permanently in the U.S. These visas are not meant to be a stepping stone for Adjustment of Status applications. In contrast, some work visas, like H-1B specialty occupation visas or L-1 intracompany transfer visas, allow for “dual intent.” This means that these visa holders can have the ultimate goal of obtaining permanent residency while still maintaining their temporary visa status.

IMPORTANT! The 90-day rule specifically applies to people who entered the U.S. on visas that do not allow dual intent. Suppose you hold such a visa and apply for AOS within 90 days of arrival. In that case, USCIS may suspect that you misrepresented your intentions when entering the U.S. They might believe you planned to immigrate all along, violating the terms of your temporary visa.

This suspicion can lead to the denial of your AOS application or revocation of your current visa. While it’s possible to overcome this hurdle by providing evidence of genuine intentions, it can be a challenging process.

To minimize the risk of triggering the 90-day rule, wait more than 90 days after entering the U.S. on a non-dual intent visa before filing your AOS application. USCIS officers still have the discretion to question your intentions beyond the 90-day window, but waiting reduces the initial suspicion.

What Are the Benefits of Applying for Adjustment of Status in the United States?

The Adjustment of Status process offers many benefits while your application is pending and after you receive your Green Card. Let’s see some of them:

Stay Legal While You Wait

Filing for AOS grants you the privilege of maintaining lawful status in the U.S. This eliminates the stress of visa expiration anxieties while your application is being reviewed.

Streamlined AOS Application Options

AOS offers flexibility in how you approach your application. You can file your I-485 form concurrently with certain Green Card petitions, such as those submitted by immediate relatives or through specific employment-based categories.

Work Authorization While You Apply

You don’t need to put your career on hold! The AOS process allows you to apply for an Employment Authorization Document. Once approved, the EAD grants you the legal right to work in the U.S. as your Green Card application progresses.

Have a Voice in the Process

Even if your initial AOS application faces denial, you can appeal the decision. This ensures you can present your case further and potentially obtain a more favorable outcome.

Take the Path to Citizenship

Green Card status positions you for eventual U.S. naturalization/citizenship (eligibility requirements apply). Becoming a U.S. citizen grants you all the rights and privileges associated with being American, including voting in elections.

Work Without Restrictions

As a Green Card holder, you’ll enjoy the freedom to work anywhere in the U.S. without limitations often faced with temporary visas. This opens doors to pursuing your career goals and achieving financial stability.

Building a Life in the U.S.

A Green Card allows you to legally marry someone in the U.S., regardless of their immigration status. This paves the way for building a family and a fulfilling life in America.

You Get Entrepreneurial Opportunities

Green Card status empowers you to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams. You’ll be legally able to start your own business in the U.S.

Are You Ready to Adjust Your Status, Get Your Green Card, and Eventually Become an American?

If you feel overwhelmed by the bureaucracy and complicated process of adjusting your status and becoming a green card holder, remember you are not alone! Our experienced ImmigrationDirect lawyers and consultants will guide you every step of the way. We’ll work closely with you to assess your eligibility for AOS, ensure all forms are completed accurately, and provide clear explanations of the timeline, associated fees, and overall process. Our team is dedicated to making your AOS journey as stress-free as possible. Contact us today for a consultation, and let’s unlock the exciting possibilities of permanent residency in the U.S. for you!

Scroll to Top
immigration direct logo