Welcome back. Go to your forms.

Apply for a R-1 Visa

Apply for a R-1 Visa
  • Start Your Application Today
  • Avoid mistakes: Easy step-by-step instructions
  • New and updated Immigration Forms included
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Secure Download (All information protected)

We are not a government agency. purchase price does not include government filing fees. Blank forms are available with instructions for free from the USCIS. We are not a government agency or law firm. Price does not include government filing fees. Blank forms are free at USCIS. Read More Our online software allows you to complete your application for submission to the USCIS. We are not a law firm nor a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Our 24/7 customer support is for technical and billing issues, and will not answer legal questions or give legal advice. The Refund Policy is found in our Terms of Use. close

R1 Visa Application for Religious Worker

The R-1 visa category is reserved for Religious Workers. To qualify as a Religious Worker in this visa category, you must be a member of a religious denomination that has a genuine nonprofit religious organization in the U.S. You must have held membership in the denomination for at least two years before you can apply. To qualify as a genuine non-profit, the organization must be exempt from paying U.S. taxes, or eligible for tax-exempt status.

In addition, as a Religious Worker you are can only perform certain duties for the denomination. Specifically, you must serve as a minister, or in another recognized religious vocation.

In order to sponsor a Religious Worker for R-1 status, a religious organization must first file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS, formerly the INS). After the petition is approved, the Religious Worker can apply for a visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad.

This e-book contains:

  • Eligibility Requirements
  • A detailed overview of the application process
  • All of the necessary application forms and step-by-step guidance on how to complete the forms accurately and completely

Download Your R-1 Visa Application Package Today >>


Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get updates in your inbox.

Goto Top

Standard Apply for a R-1 Visa Government & Filing Fees:

  • USCIS Application Filing Fee undefined (Due upon submission of application to USCIS)
    • Filing fee may vary by application reason