Immigration Direct

Form Services - Simplifying Immigration®

Home  >  Immigration Forms

Immigration Forms

immigration forms

When applying for a United States visa, Green Card, citizenship, passport it is imperative that you file with the most current forms. Expired or outdated forms submitted may result in denial of your application. We offer the latest U.S. immigration forms.

Immigration Forms Online

Immigration Forms – Deferred Action

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – Immigration Form I-821D

The Application for Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals, Form I-821D, is the immigration form used when applying for Deferred Action. Complete Form I-821D accurately online today!


Immigration Forms – U.S Citizenship

U.S. Citizenship Application – Immigration Form N-400

The Application for Naturalization, Form N-400, is the immigration form used when applying for U.S. citizenship. Complete immigration Form N-400 accurately and online today.

Certificate of Citizenship – Immigration Form N-600

Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, is the immigration form used by an individual who is trying to claim U.S. citizenship by law within the United States or if they were born abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s). File immigration Form N-600 today and obtain your Certificate of Citizenship.

Replacement of Citizenship Certificate – Immigration Form N-565

Individuals who need to replace their Citizenship Certificate or Naturalization Certificate can do so by filing immigration Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document. Complete the official immigration Form N-565 online for replacing your certificate of citizenship or naturalization today.

Duplicate Approval Notice – Immigration Form I-824

Individuals who have lost their Form I-797 Approval Notice or perhaps never received it from USCIS can file immigration Form I-824 in order to obatin a Duplicate Approval Notice. File Form I-824 online to have your Approval Notice replaced today.


Immigration Forms – Green Card

Renew or Replace Green Card – Immigration Form I-90

Individuals needing to renew or replace their green card should use immigration Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. This is the official form for green card renewal and green card replacement. Form I-90 can be filled out online. Ensure you file Form I-90 completely and accurately today.

Adjust Status to Permanent Resident – Immigration Form I-485

Individuals entering the United States on an immigrant visa can use immigration Form I-485 to adjust their status in order to obtain a green card (permanent residence). By completing Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status online, one can be assured their immigration form is completed accurately and error free.

Relative Petition for Green Card – Immigration Form I-130

A U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States can sponsor a relative to become a permanent resident of the U.S. To do so, one can file immigration Form I-130 in order to petition/sponsor their family member. Begin the process by filling out immigrant petition Form I-130 today.

Removal of Conditions of Residence – Immigration Form I-751

Individuals who obtained a Green Card through marriage most likely received a Conditional Permanent Resident card which is valid for two (2) years. In order to remove the conditions of residency, one is required to file immigration Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence. Form I-751 can be filled out online and be sure that Form I-751 is accurately completed today.


Immigration Forms – Visitor Visa

Change or Extend Visa Status – Immigration Form I-539

Individuals requesting to change their nonimmigrant visa status or filing for a visa extension of their nonimmigrant visa status, they should use immigration Form I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. Complete immigration Form I-539 accurately and online today.


Immigration Form – Work Visa

Employment Authorization Document – Immigration Form I-765

Individuals requesting to work legally in the United States require an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card, also known as a work permit. The employment authorization document is issued by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Complete an accurate Form I-765 online today to receive EAD. Note that the USCIS recently announced that if an individual is in the process of filing or has filed immigration Form I-485, they can file Forms I-765 and I-131 concurrently and be issued an Employment and Travel Authorization Single Card.


Immigration Form – Fiancé(e) Visa

Fiancé(e) Visa Petition – Immigration Form I-129F

A U.S. citizen needs to file Form I-129F in order for them to start the process to bring their fiancé(e) to the United States. This is also referred to as the K-1 visa process. File your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), accurately and correctly with step by step instructions today.


Immigration Form – Travel Document

Travel Document Application – Immigration Form I-131

There are a variety of reasons why one would need to file for a Travel Document. Individuals may need permission to travel while their application to adjust status to permanent resident is pending. Asylees and Refugees who need to travel outside the U.S. may require to file for a travel document as well. If a Lawful Permanent Resident needs to reside abroad for more than one year, they need to file Form I-131in order to obtain a reentry permit so that they can get back into the United States. Find out everything you need to know about the Travel Document Application today. Note that the USCIS recently announced that if an individual is in the process of filing or has filed immigration Form I-485, they can file Forms I-765 and I-131 concurrently and be issued an Employment and Travel Authorization Single Card.


If you need help or have questions for customer service, contact us.

We are not a law firm, and this site and our software are not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer and do not contain or constitute legal advice. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the United States government or any government agency. This site provides general information on some commonly encountered immigration matters only and was created to allow you to more simply navigate your completion of immigration paperwork using online software. The content on this site should not be relied on to reach conclusions about any person's specific situation. Self-help software and customer support services are provided solely at a user's direction. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only and will not answer legal questions. We do not provide legal advice, opinions, or recommendations about any individual's specific legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, or strategies. We do not make form recommendations or recommend or provide answers to specific questions on forms, and communications between you and us are not protected by any privilege. Purchase prices do not include applicable government agency filing or biometrics fees, if any. The forms that can be completed using our software can be obtained for free from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as blank forms with written instructions. Automated eligibility quizzes were created using instructions, rules and regulations published by the USCIS and only indicate whether you meet minimum eligibility requirements to apply for the given immigration benefit. Quiz results do not guarantee eligibility or ineligibility as you may or may not be eligible based on reasons not addressed in the quizzes. Your access to and use of this site, including any purchase, is subject to and constitutes your agreement to the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Refunds will only be issued if requested within thirty (30) days and before completed application is printed. Exceptions and restrictions may apply; see Refund Policy for details.

Copyright © 2007-2019. All Rights Reserved.